On Saturday, July 20 starting at 8:30 a.m. the City of Victor will be applying a microseal surface as part of the street maintenance program. This asphalt maintenance is being funded by your roadway levy money. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we can work together to help maintain our streets and avoid costly replacements.
The following streets will be closed for the maintenance between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.:
· 9500 between 500 West or Calderwood and Baseline.
· 2000 West from Highway 31 to the gravel section of the road.
· West Elm from Main Street to Baseline.
The maintenance crews will need full access to the roadways on these days. Any vehicle that is parked on these streets after 8:00 a.m. will be towed at the owner’s expense.
The roadways need to be dry and cannot be sprayed during application. Please turn off all of the sprinklers on this day. City Staff may enter your property to shut down the sprinklers.
IMPORTANT WARNING NOTICES:
1. DO NOT DRIVE on fresh oil until barricades are opened by City staff.
2. TRASH/RECYCLE CONTAINERS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE STREET.
3. If you plan to be out of town, DO NOT leave vehicles and/or trailers parked on the street.
4. The product should readily wash off vehicle fenders, etc., with soapy water if cleaned soon after contact. If not removed quickly, it may be necessary to use a petroleum-based solvent.
5. Drivers are cautioned not to drive on the fresh oil prior to opening the streets.
6. The City of Victor will not be responsible for the removal or clean-up of the product tracked onto private property, floor coverings, vehicles, etc.
Please call the City, go to our Facebook page, or the City website for any updates. If there is bad weather the project will be rescheduled. If for any other reason the project is rescheduled, updates will be posted on the City of Victor website and Facebook page.