The Tetonia Celebrates America parade on July 10 was dynamic and well-attended. Former Tetonia Mayor Kendall Smith and his wife Kim Smith were the grand marshals of the parade. Mayor Smith was a city council member between 1980-1988. He served as mayor from 1988-1995 and between 1997-2002. Kim Smith served as city clerk between 1980-1985.
Winners of the parade competition included Wrecker Boyz Towing, The Hispanic Resource Center of Teton Valley and Teton Clean Cans.
A craft fair followed the parade which featured 35 local vendors.
Tetonia Mayor Schindler said that “this was a spectacular event that I hope we can continue on an annual basis. It was wonderful seeing the residents in the valley come together in unity to celebrate the freedoms of our great country.”
Tetonia City Clerk Jacque Beard headed the planning committee along with Mistie Hansen, Maddi Strong and Paige Lemieux.
- Read the latest edition of the Teton Valley News in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
Find a local business
- Gleefully provocative and never PC, Grumpy's Goat Shack closes for good
- Restaurateurs and residents react to rude reviews
- Sheriff's Log - July 28
- Individual dies by suicide after pursuit
- County approves housing in industrial zones
- David Bruce Heinen
- Teton County Idaho Search and Rescue welcomes new recruiting class
- Victor's Cooper Cooke is World Reserve Champion All-Around Cowboy
- Teton Valley Fair Schedule of Events
- Clearing The Air
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.