Fall River Rural Electric Cooperative is once again offering scholarships to local area high school graduating seniors whose parents or guardians are members of Fall River Electric. A “member” is anyone who receives electric service from Fall River, whether at a permanent residence, a vacati…
This fall’s Community Foundation of Teton Valley Youth Philanthropy grant cycle was the most competitive yet, with 22 applications requesting a total of almost $20,000, but there was one application that the Teton High seniors immediately agreed to fund: Immigrant Hope-Wyoming/Idaho’s Deferr…
Tension over establishing a new class at the high school broke at last week’s school board meeting when members of the Teton High School English Department reminded school administration that they indeed have enough experience to craft English curriculum for a new course and wondered why the…
School board members questioned principal Samuel Zogg’s newly implemented Advocacy class and the revised senior project at last Monday’s meeting.
Are you someone who understands and can explain Algebra to a student in need? Do you have time during the school day to share your knowledge and help students who might be struggling with these subjects? If so, Teton High School and Teton Middle School students could use your expertise.
More News Headlines
- Teton Valley Education Foundation Announces Funding Availability for Algebra Tutors at Teton High School and Teton Middle School
- Five vie for open school board seat
- Libraries hold Native American culture and history events
- New Driggs MakerSpace opens in November
- School district manages poor water quality report
- Boxes of books
- Victor partially waives school building fees
- Get On the Bus! Ride and Dine….
- Getting the hook-up
- Jensen steps down from school board to avoid conflict of interest
- Afterschool program en route to becoming new nonprofit
- Noche Familiar to celebrate the culture of many nations
- School construction costs over budget by 13 percent
- Teton Middle School braces for low performing marks
- Online school a new frontier in education
- Summer food program dishing up good eats
- Polishing a gem
- Three local students graduate from Virtual Academy
- Board anticipates approving school designs
- A school for the gifted
- Driggs Elementary School principal new Rockland, Idaho superintendent
- School is in for the summer
- Teton High School assembly available online
- Teton High School assembly takes shape
- Middle school teacher named new RUES principal
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
There were 275 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between October 18 and October 24. Deputies performed 88 traffic stops, 43 security checks of local businesses and three public assistance calls. There was one DUI and the sheriff’s office is happy to repor…
There were 296 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between October 11 and October 17. Deputies performed 80 traffic stops, 40 security checks of local businesses and seven public assistance calls. There were three accidents and one DUI.
There were 323 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between Sept. 20 and Sept. 26. Deputies performed 89 traffic stops and 52 security checks of local businesses. There were four accidents, two DUIs, and two domestic disturbance calls.
There were 329 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between Sept. 13 and Sept. 19. Deputies performed 91 traffic stops and 24 security checks of local businesses. There were four accidents, two DUIs, and two school bus stop-arm violations.