Bonneville Joint School District 93 is joining many other school districts, including Teton School District 401, in a mass tort lawsuit against Juul Labs, the largest e-cigarette manufacturer in the world.
Four candidates are running to fill two seats on the Teton School District 401 Board of Trustees.
The four candidates for the Teton School District 401 Board of Trustees found plenty of common ground during Wednesday’s online forum hosted by the Rotary Club of Teton Valley.
"You've got to talk with the College of Eastern Idaho!" Karen announced as I arrived at the Market last Friday. "They've won an incredible grant, and are embarked on a two-year process to learn how CEI can better serve our community."
The Rotary Club of Teton Valley is sponsoring an online forum on Sept. 29 to help voters learn about the four candidates running in the November school board election.
An extra 100 students enrolled in public school this year led to the Teton School District 401 Board of Trustees passing an emergency tax levy for a little over $600,000 last week.
It’s 1:50 p.m., and the bell rings throughout Teton High. Students begin filtering through the door, walking into a classroom.
More News Headlines
- TMS will host Noche Familiar on Thursday
- Jake Kunz for Teton School District
- Diane Temple is new school district CFO
- School district provides tutoring to address learning loss
- President of the Idaho Education Association returns to Teton Valley
- Free school lunch for all Idaho students again this year
- Teton Valley Cares back to school event set for August 14
- Once again, school board sweats masks in schools
- In the absence of mandates, educators pin their hopes on vaccine messaging
- TEA files complaint against school district and board
- Summer—A Time for Camping, Swimming, Barbecuing, and...Career Exploration and Advancement?
- Caution, controversy, and compromise: School district reflects on a year of Covid
- Last year's Basin class recognized for 100% graduation
- Sixth graders make waves
- Comfort, Larsen and Little receive Rotary Young Leadership Awards
- Students perform service projects during Spring Fling
- After Rigby shooting, Teton reviews school safety protocol
- Teton High students excel at state speech tournament
- Masks now optional in Teton schools
- New name, mission the same
- TSD to hold Kindergarten Roundup
- School board April meeting revisits ongoing topics
- TSD 401 board split on masks at recess
- ABC finds funding for Victor afterschool program
- Schools receive free screening kits of Vertical Harvest documentary
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
There were 233 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between October 1 and October 7. Officers performed 52 traffic stops, one public assist, and 12 security checks of local businesses. There were five accidents and one DUI. Residents called in 30 controlled burns.
There were 241 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 24 and September 30. Officers performed 62 traffic stops, three public assists, and 20 security checks of local businesses. There was one accident and no DUIs. Residents called in 18 contr…
There were 260 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 17 and September 23. Officers performed 69 traffic stops, 26 security checks of local businesses, 14 controlled burns, and three public assists. There were three accidents and two DUIs.
There were 230 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 10 and September 16. (Last week’s TVN included calls from September 10-12. Visit tetonvalleynews.net if you missed those entries.) Officers performed 48 traffic stops and 22 security check…
There were 301 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 3rd and September 12th. Officers performed 79 traffic stops, 18 security checks of local businesses, and 7 public assists. There were 2 accidents, 2 hit-and-runs, and 3 DUIs, and 3 ambulan…
There were 246 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between August 27 and September 2. Officers performed 54 traffic stops and 19 security checks of local businesses. There were four accidents, two hit-and-runs, and one DUI.