In March of 2020 the Community Foundation of Teton Valley activated the Community Emergency Response Fund to support local nonprofits helping those directly impacted by COVID-19. Since that time the Foundation has rapidly deployed over $90,000 in grants to enable nonprofits to focus on provi…
Left, right. Left, right. Left, right.
“Two onions for a dollar,” the smiling young girl was telling a customer at their booth as I approached.
Teton Valley Community Recycling regrets to inform the recycling public that one of our most popular TerraCycle collections, the health care packaging recycling program, will be closing nationally in mid-October. We will be ending our collection on October 10, so please bring in any remainin…
The Idaho Community Foundation recently awarded 44 Forever Idaho East grants totaling $224,000 in the east Idaho counties of Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Bonneville, Caribou, Clark, Custer, Franklin, Fremont, Jefferson, Lemhi, Madison, Oneida, Power and Teton. Five community organizations in…
The Community Resource Center of Teton Valley is once again hosting its annual October coat drive.
The Grand Teton Distillery has broken ground on new renovations set to be completed by spring of 2022.
The Teton Valley Ski Education Foundation recently hired a new alpine development head coach, Chris Clarke, for the 2021-22 season. Clarke comes from Killington Mountain School in Vermont where he oversaw the Junior Development programs. He brings over 40 years of experience coaching and rac…
More News Headlines
- TVSEF hires new alpine development head coach
- Legacy of Pierre's Playhouse lives on with new owner
- Teton Geo Center has new hours for fall
- Leah (Nielson) Long receives graduate nursing degree from Frontier Nursing University
- Knocking on wood: Historic Woodworks thrives in Tetonia
- Advocacy 101 courses equip volunteers to support survivors
- Youth Philanthropy grant application opens Sept. 27
- TRLT's Crane Fest offers ample activities this week
- This Week at the Farmer's Market: Stacey Nail Canedy Studio - and Family!
- "Hello, this is 911, what is your emergency?"
- TVC eyes the podium at Grand Targhee mountain bike race
- Registration open for scarecrow contest
- FSN wants to hear your story
- Tin Cup breaks records, again
- Ephemeral Art
- This Week at the Farmer's Market: Helen Seay Art
- Roberts High School classmates and friends invited to gathering
- This Week at the Farmer's Market: Sprouted Wheat
- Touch a truck, support youth lacrosse
- Teton Valley Fair 4-H Results 2021
- Hippie Soul Mountain Co.
- Calle Mambo returns to Teton Valley for final Downtown Sounds
- Winners Crowned at Plein Air Fest
- This Week at the Farmer's Market: WorthWild Designs - Ashley Pflugh
- Artists out in full force for Plein Air Festival
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
There were 241 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 24 and September 30. Officers performed 62 traffic stops, three public assists, and 20 security checks of local businesses. There was one accident and no DUIs. Residents called in 18 contr…
There were 260 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 17 and September 23. Officers performed 69 traffic stops, 26 security checks of local businesses, 14 controlled burns, and three public assists. There were three accidents and two DUIs.
There were 230 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 10 and September 16. (Last week’s TVN included calls from September 10-12. Visit tetonvalleynews.net if you missed those entries.) Officers performed 48 traffic stops and 22 security check…
There were 301 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 3rd and September 12th. Officers performed 79 traffic stops, 18 security checks of local businesses, and 7 public assists. There were 2 accidents, 2 hit-and-runs, and 3 DUIs, and 3 ambulan…
There were 246 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between August 27 and September 2. Officers performed 54 traffic stops and 19 security checks of local businesses. There were four accidents, two hit-and-runs, and one DUI.
There were 225 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between August 20 and August 26. Officers performed 63 traffic stops and 17 security checks of local businesses. There were two accidents and one DUI. Dispatch received 33 unfounded 911 calls, mostly from t…