Ambulance Sirens

The Teton County Fire Department and the Sheriff's Office responded to a home in Victor this morning around 8:30 a.m.

The resident said they could smell something burning in the house. The fire department found that a washing machine belt was burnt. They cleared the laundry room and the call.

Shortly after, sirens screamed down Main Street in Driggs headed to call of a fire alarm going off near 1500 North and Highway 32. Public Information Officer Mitch Golden said units were still on scene at the home as of 9:30 a.m. this morning.

Comments

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.