As COVID-19 rattled the agricultural sector last year, many workers from abroad found themselves deeply impacted by shutdowns and uncertainty.
Searching for a sustainable watering solution for your summer garden or landscape plants? The University of Idaho Extension office in Teton County can help! In this hands-on class located at the new Teton Valley Community Garden at the Teton County, Idaho fairgrounds participants will learn …
Prior to their moving to Teton Valley in 2016, Amanda and Rebeca Nolan were living in Poughkeepsie and “working all the time”, Amanda told me. She had been a dental lab technician making false teeth, and Rebeca was the project manager for an engineering company. Prior to that, Rebeca served …
The Fairgrounds and University of Idaho Extension, Teton County are excited to announce that the new valley Community Garden is underway!
The local nonprofit once known as Full Circle Education has officially changed its name to Mountain Roots Education. In an effort to clarify the distinction between the organization and the local Full Circle Farm, Mountain Roots Education is embracing a new moniker while continuing to offer …
More News Headlines
- New name, mission the same
- Good things growing
- Help available for local farmers
- Eastern Idaho snowpack shows mixed bag for water outlook
- Fatal rabbit disease detected in Idaho
- Land Trust and longtime Teton Valley family protect scenic farmland and wetland habitat
- Farm to Fork: Starting Seeds Indoors
- BULLISH ON BEEF: Cattle industry experts predict profitable 2021
- Tiny and tasty
- Vision for community garden takes root
- Cats, and dogs, and kids — oh my!
- On-site housing approved for Late Bloomer Ranch
- Teton County Fair 2020 4-H Results
- Couple reconnects with family roots at Dusty Hound Farms
- A busy life
- Lowering the barrier to entry
- Photos showcase relationship between producers and water
- Coronavirus creates glut within previously tight potato market
- Valley rancher to speak at soil health conference
- Water, Water, Everywhere
- Quite a ride
- To market, to market
- All in this together
- Group collaborates to recharge aquifer
- Living in laughter
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
(This log includes two weeks of calls.) There were 558 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between June 19 and July 1. Officers performed 126 traffic stops, 48 security checks of local businesses, and 18 public assists. There were 11 accidents and six DUIs.
There were 294 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between June 11 and June 17. Officers performed 55 traffic stops, 30 security checks of local businesses, and seven public assists. There were five accidents and one DUI, and residents called in 14 controll…
There were 260 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between June 4 and June 10. Officers performed 58 traffic stops, 38 security checks of local businesses, and four public assists. There were eight accidents and zero DUIs, and residents called in 17 control…
There were 317 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between May 28 and June 3. Officers performed 88 traffic stops, 41 security checks of local businesses, and four public assists. There were seven accidents and zero DUIs, and residents called in 32 controll…
There were 264 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between May 21 and May 27. Officers performed 48 traffic stops and 33 security checks of local businesses. There were three accidents and one DUI, and residents called in 35 controlled burns.