With only two weeks left at the Teton Valley Farmer’s Market, producers are now in the sprint towards the finish line.
As I walked towards Teton Full Circle Farm’s booth, I saw Erika Eschholz putting together a handsome bouquet. “It’s a special order,” she told me as she added a familiar-looking blue bloom to the bunch.
As COVID-19 rattled the agricultural sector last year, many workers from abroad found themselves deeply impacted by shutdowns and uncertainty.
More News Headlines
- Workers from abroad return to Teton Valley, but labor shortage remains
- UI Extension, Teton County to offer drip irrigation workshop on July 14
- Dusty Hound Farms: Rebeca and Amanda Nolan
- Nothing but farming and family
- Teton Valley Community Garden at the Fairgrounds seeks volunteers and gardeners this season
- Siddoway Family: A long history with sheep
- New name, mission the same
- Good things growing
- Help available for local farmers
- Eastern Idaho snowpack shows mixed bag for water outlook
- Fatal rabbit disease detected in Idaho
- Land Trust and longtime Teton Valley family protect scenic farmland and wetland habitat
- Farm to Fork: Starting Seeds Indoors
- BULLISH ON BEEF: Cattle industry experts predict profitable 2021
- Tiny and tasty
- Vision for community garden takes root
- Cats, and dogs, and kids — oh my!
- On-site housing approved for Late Bloomer Ranch
- Teton County Fair 2020 4-H Results
- Couple reconnects with family roots at Dusty Hound Farms
- A busy life
- Lowering the barrier to entry
- Photos showcase relationship between producers and water
- Coronavirus creates glut within previously tight potato market
- Valley rancher to speak at soil health conference
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
There were 233 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between October 1 and October 7. Officers performed 52 traffic stops, one public assist, and 12 security checks of local businesses. There were five accidents and one DUI. Residents called in 30 controlled burns.
There were 241 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 24 and September 30. Officers performed 62 traffic stops, three public assists, and 20 security checks of local businesses. There was one accident and no DUIs. Residents called in 18 contr…
There were 260 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 17 and September 23. Officers performed 69 traffic stops, 26 security checks of local businesses, 14 controlled burns, and three public assists. There were three accidents and two DUIs.
There were 230 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 10 and September 16. (Last week’s TVN included calls from September 10-12. Visit tetonvalleynews.net if you missed those entries.) Officers performed 48 traffic stops and 22 security check…
There were 301 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between September 3rd and September 12th. Officers performed 79 traffic stops, 18 security checks of local businesses, and 7 public assists. There were 2 accidents, 2 hit-and-runs, and 3 DUIs, and 3 ambulan…
There were 246 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between August 27 and September 2. Officers performed 54 traffic stops and 19 security checks of local businesses. There were four accidents, two hit-and-runs, and one DUI.