For the first time in recent memory, there is a competitive Democratic primary race for Idaho governor. Candidates A.J. Balukoff of Boise and Paulette Jordan of Plummer came to Driggs last Thursday and spoke in front of a full house at the senior center.
There were 257 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between April 13 and April 18. Deputies performed 47 security checks of local businesses and 64 traffic stops. There was one accident, one DUI and 14 calls to report controlled burns.
As the tides turn on the international recycling stage, the ripple effects are hitting Teton County. On Monday, Darryl Johnson, Director of Public Works, informed the Teton County Commissioners that he was putting together a report that looked at the cost of recycling and sought to gauge the…
The Rockland, Idaho School District Board of Trustees announced that Driggs Elementary School principal Greg Larson accepted the position of superintendent on April 17.
More News Headlines
- How does Alta work?
- Shoshoni Plains makes it through P&Z
- Sheriff's Log - April 19
- A tidy rezone for a tiny corner
- Court Roundup April 20, 2018
- Sheriff’s office takes regional dodgeball win
- Teton High School assembly available online
- It's that time of year again
- Ohlson trial moved to June 2019
- Grand Teton National Park changes entrance fees
- Community Foundation hands out almost $50K
- Sheriff's Log - April 12
- Tragedy of the commons
- Teton High School assembly takes shape
- Middle school teacher named new RUES principal
- School board favors hiring three and half speech therapy positions
- Little, Ahlquist face off at Compass Academy
- Targhee season passes on sale
- TVHC has $40M impact on community
- Planting the seed
- Court Roundup April 5, 2018
- High school to host "a preventative assembly"
- Sex assaults on the rise
- Agencies decide on water storage location
- Teton Valley achieves nonprofit saturation
Sign up for our weekly Sheriff's Log email
There were 267 calls for service reported to the Teton County, Idaho Sheriff’s Office between March 16 and March 22. Deputies performed 22 security checks of local businesses and 123 traffic stops due to a grant through the Idaho State Police for St. Patrick’s Day week. There was one acciden…