PO Box 892
victor, ID 83455
About Wydaho Construction Services
More About Wydaho Construction Services
We like to be involved early in the process to provide construction and cost feedback that can save you time and money. We provide quality construction management, clear communication and transparent accounting. Bring your architect or let us refer you to our local network of professionals. Licensed/registered in Wyoming & Idaho.
Wydaho Construction Services is a locally owned & operated company with over 12 years of building experience building in Teton Valley. We are passionate about building healthy, energy efficient, low maintenance homes for the best value possible. Let us and our network of local professionals’ guide you through every step of the process from design through construction.
· Getting to know you – We like to be involved as early in the process as possible. Once we understand your goals (design, performance, budget, schedule), we can help you assemble a team of the local professionals necessary to make it happen (architect, engineers, designers, etc). If you already have an architect, that’s great. We can work with your architect to provide cost feedback & help with constructability questions.
· Design Development & Preliminary Cost Estimate – Once you have a basic design, we can help you select the features of the home such as heating & ventilation systems, building envelope/insulation type, & material/fixture selections. With this information, we can provide a preliminary cost estimate. This information can be used to make final design decisions and adjustments prior to completion of design.
· Preconstruction Planning & Costing – With the design & selections substantially complete, we will solicit bids from our local network of professional craftsman & subcontractors. We will provide a detailed cost estimate & construction schedule for your project. If acceptable, a suitable contract type is selected/executed & a deposit is issued. Now we can apply for a building permit on your behalf.
· Construction – For your protection, we will issue formal contracts to all subcontractors. These subcontracts ensure that all cost, performance, schedule, & warranty terms are understood and agreed upon. We provide on-site quality control & supervision for the duration of the project. Progress reports and detailed AIA payments applications with back-up will be provided to you (and/or your bank if applicable).
· Post Construction – We will keep in contact with you throughout the first year after your home is built to handle any potential warranty issues and to ensure you understand how to operate & maintain your new home. Property management services are available upon request.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
CommentsKeep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.