Russell Parsons, 64, of Victor, passed away on February 18, 2020. Funeral services will be on Wednesday, February 26 at 11 a.m. at the Victor L.D.S. Church. A visitation will be on Tuesday, February 25 from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Valley Mortuary in Driggs and again from 9:30-10:45 at the Victor L.D.S. Church prior to the funeral. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.valleymortuarydriggs.com.
CommentsKeep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Read the latest edition of the Teton Valley News in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
Find a local business
- Third positive case confirmed in Teton County, Idaho
- Little orders statewide 'stay-home' order for next 21 days
- The importance of flattening the curve
- What Idaho's stay-home order means for residents, businesses
- Please Don’t Come Here!
- Sheriff's Log - March 25
- Child marriage, cellphone bills become law
- Idaho reports 3 deaths related to COVID-19
- New COVID-19 web site provides local information
- Teton Valley Health looking for physicians, nursing volunteers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.