The Driggs City Council met Tuesday, May 5, 2015, to discuss an amended city nuisance order. The proposed law have sparked controversy in the community, and locals showed up to express their opinions. This video features segments of the meeting, but not the entire meeting. The council decided to table the ordinance indefinitely and have the city look into forming a volunteer group tp help beautify the city.
As featured on
- Read the latest edition of the Teton Valley News in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
Find a local business
- Rangers respond to avalanche fatality in Broken Thumb Couloir
- Pebble Creek Ski Patrol rope rescues 38 skiers from stalled lift
- Broulim's rezone discussion continued to March
- Eastern Idaho has had four officer-involved shootings in a week
- Carolann Marie Safiran
- At Graceland, puppies prepare for their forever homes
- Four Teton wrestlers win at district
- 11 shootings in East Idaho during past two weeks
- Who's next for COVID-19 vaccines in Idaho? That's a tough question
- After 34 years, Phyllis Hansen is ready for retirement
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.