Details for ST. ANTHONY HOME FOR SALE Newly
ST. ANTHONY HOME FOR SALE Newly built home in St Anthony, 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3100 sq.ft. Natural gas, 2 car garage, sliding barn door separates master and upstairs from the rest of the home. $365,000. For Showing; Lorin Harris Eagle Point Realty 208-390-1764
CommentsKeep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.
- Read the latest edition of the Teton Valley News in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
Find a local business
- Sixth case found in Teton County Tuesday
- New case, probable case for Teton County
- Fifth new COVID case, one probable case for Teton County
- Hands-free cell phone law goes into effect throughout Idaho
- If COVID cases rise, masks could be mandatory in eastern Idaho
- Family restaurant comes full circle
- Teton County sees new COVID cases as state moves into Stage 4 opening
- Steven Earl Sewell
- Sheriff's Log - June 24
- Little: Idaho to stay in Stage 4 of reopening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.