Details for Teton County is seeking a qualified
Teton County is seeking a qualified individual to serve as the Transfer Station Supervisor. This is a full time position that pays $25.72 to $27.00 (DOQ) with excellent benefits. For details, application and contact information visit www.tetoncountyidaho.gov/jobs.php. Applications accepted through November 30, 2020.
- Read the latest edition of the Teton Valley News in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
Find a local business
- Jimmy Kimmel, Oliver White buy South Fork Lodge
- New cidery set to open in Victor
- Deadliest COVID week yet in eastern Idaho as new cases skyrocket
- County P&Z reluctantly approves Buckrail Ranch concept
- County, hospital, schools battle COVID spike
- Sheriff's Log - November 18
- Lifts start spinning Friday at Grand Targhee
- Teton Habitat releases community need survey
- Deeann Baldwin
- Victor rethinks holiday festivities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.